WHOO LOOK AT MAH VISITS

blogger analytics

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cheese - Journal 2

Hey, it is I, Haman J. Palamanikikila again. 31 minutes after my original entry.

I've come to discuss an important matter with you- cardboard.

Lemme tell you one thing, right now. Cardboard is made out of banana peel and bubble gum. Shocked? No? That's to be expected. Now listen to me. Listen to me very closely. Listening? No? Okay. Now you're just being a jerk. Don't give me this attitude. Who the hell raised you? Seriously? I need a stern talking to your parents about their parental skills. Maybe they'll give you to child care, only for you to adopted by a family of coyotes, living your life in the desert. Not so funny now, is it?

Back on track. Some types of cardboard are often synthesized out of chee- oh. Okay. Don't pay attention. You know what, with your stupid attitude, I'll just stop talking about this fascinating subject. Yep. That's right. Good bye. I hate you. Jk. I can never hate anyone.

Haman J. Palamanikikila signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment